Monday, September 8, 2008

An Ode to the Green Line


The MBTA's Green Line subway line can feast on my balls. Seriously. Eat my balls Green Line. Fuck You!

I hate the Green Line so unbelievably fucking much it isn't even funny. Given the choice between watching as the Green Line is given life than has it slowly taken away or getting my dick blown by the most beautiful women in the world while the Gaslight Anthem plays "Casanova, Baby!" for all eternity, I'd probably choose the former.

If time-travel were possible and the Green Line had a mother, I would go back in time and abort the Green Line in the third trimester then spit in the mother's face for producing such a useless piece of garbage offspring.

So Green Line, watch your back. Because I'm back there with as painful of an instrument of death as there is, and I am willing to use it with excessive force. And guard your children, because I have paid people to kidnap them.

In closing, suck my dick.

No comments: