Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hole in the Wall


God damn it America. I love the shit out of this show. It's the shitty American Version of an old Japanese show, so you know it's stupid as balls. The premise is pretty simple, and so, so, so, so dumb. Two teams (one usually fat, and one usually skinny) compete to see who can get through the most cutouts in a moving wall. If a team doesn't make it through, they are knocked into a pool. What? you may ask. Good question. I don't know. Brooke Burns is the girl on the court, talking with the participants. And this is the best part, she knows how stupid this is. The whole time she just smiles apparently thinking "This is more stupid than I look...and I look stupid." And this is why America is so great. Man, everyone should watch this show, because it totally rules and it represents why the rest of the world fails to understand us. I also find Brooke Burns incredibly attractive.

No comments: