Sunday, September 28, 2008

Boner Pills


So, I watch a lot of TV. And a lot of that watching is done late at night. This time is, of course, the best time for peddlers of the less than desirable products that an economy as ridiculously ridiculous as ours advertise.

That leads me to this:

Boner pills. Why don't they just own up? And I'm not talking about the ED pills. I'm talking about shit like ExtenZE. They sort of dance around the fact that they're dick biggeners. "It'll make that special part of a man's body bigger." Can you guys just say you'll make my dick bigger? "ExtenZE: get your dick biggened with our dick biggening pills." I'm not going to buy your product, and your honesty won't change that, but at least I won't feel like you're talking down to me. Fucking christ.

Also of note: those pills stop when you stop using them. Your dick goes back to being puny and ineffectual if you don't take them forever. So don't get fooled.

1 comment:

luuucy312 said...

"dick biggeners" is hilarious.