Thursday, July 31, 2008

Reggaeton vs. Rap Rock: The Quest for the World's Worst Musical Abomination

So, I spend a lot of time thinking about this stuff, and I think I am nearing a final decision. Over the course of my life, I have heard a lot of music that I've hated. Here I present the worst of the worst two, and leave it up to whoever happens to see this to help me decide.

In this corner we have Insane Clown Posse representing the auditory abortion that is Rap Rock.

These gentlemen formed their "band" in Detroit, MI as something of a gang called "Inner City Posse." Somewhere along the line, these gentlemen got it in their heads that ruining music would be a good idea, so they did it, and people were stupid enough to like it. Those inordinately stupid people call themselves juggalos. They suck... A LOT. I shit you not when I say that there is a religion around this band. For real. God!



And in this corner, Daddy Yankee featuring Fergie.

I don't really have the personal hatred for this artist that I do for ICP, so here's the video. Reggaeton is just offensive musically.




Place your votes in the comments.

1 comment:

Tim said...

The original names for what would become the "Insomniac" album were "Jesus Christ Supermarket" and "Tight Wad Hill."

didn't even bother looking at the videos. ICP probably take the cake.