Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cash, Money, Hoes


I'm selling some records.

This is based on only a cursory glance at my record collection of shit I don't listen to. I don't expect to fetch much, but I'm gonna need cash.

7"
The 4-Squares - Madman: Hardcore tinged punk from some dudes in Chicago. played once

Melvins - Hooch 7" picture disk. Played a few times, no art. This thing is pretty rare though.

Nirvana - Sliver bw Dive: Like anyone here wants this. Played once.

Pinhead Gunpowder - Fahizah EP: Like anyone doesn't have this. Played once. I like it, but not enough really.

12"

Roxy Music - Manifesto: This blows. I got it used.

Scritti Politti - Perfect Way: This also blows. I got this used too.

Nirvana - In Utero: Played once. What a shit pile.

Mudhoney - My Brother the Cow: Played twice.

Less Than Jake - Good Bye Blue and White: White Vinyl. Played Once. Not excited enough by this record.

Lagrecia - On Parallels: Seriously, don't care about this one anymore. It's the metallic grey one. Played once.

Horace Pinker - Power Tools: Bluish Green. I got it used.

Richard Hell and the Voidoids - Blank Generation: It's on Red. Played once. Don't care for it.

Defiance, Ohio - The Fear, The Fear, The Fear: Blue with black and white shit in there. Played once, didn't care for it.

Defiance, Ohio - The Great Depression: Maroon. Played once, liked it, but not more than I like affording food.

Crass - The Feeding of the 5000: Played maybe 5 times. I'm not a fifteen year-old self-proclaimed anarchist, so this doesn't do much for me anymore.

The Clash - Combat Rock: I got this used, need the money way more than I need to listen to this.

Circle Jerks - Group Sex: Blue Vinyl. Played once. Not in love with this record. Never was. Black Flag was the better band.

Avail - Satiate: Played once. I bought it from the guy in North Lincoln if that makes it more of a collector's item. I liked it, but not enough.

American Steel - Destroy Their Future: Okay, I didn't like this, make of that what you will. I played it once.

If you are interested in any of this, name your price and we can figure it out. I spent $250 for my comedy troupe last semester, and may not be getting that money back, so I'm sort of scrambling. Contact me in the comments.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'll give you 2 bucks for the whole collection