Thursday, January 1, 2009

Asshats of the year!

So, list 2.

This one is for asshats of the year.

5. Ben Weasel - He has worked with the All American Rejects in the past yet had the unmitigated gall to call the Lawrence Arms the worst band in the world. The man who wrote such insightful lyrics as "You smelly butt, why don't you go away?" compared the Lawrence Arms' lyrics to High School Poetry.

4. Anyone who voted for John McCain - You're only asshats now. It would be much worse if he had won.

3. Dan Grabauskas - Fuck him. You all should know why.

2. That asshat from Shaw's - See my letter to him.

1. Kevin Bright - This guy did some shit, created friends, created Joey, then had to go back to his old college (Emerson, which I am attending) to ruin the educational experiences of all those who cross his path. I worked with him, and I hate him. He is on a very shortlist of all time asshats. Fuck him until he bleeds.

2 comments:

Aaron Hale-Williams said...

I agree with this entirely. I would like you to know that.

John Barrett said...

We are on a very similar wavelength.