Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yo dawgs!

So, here in the land of the Jazzebration there has been a lot going on. The comedy troupe of which I am a member is working with a guy who created a show that was real popular, let's just call it... Amigos. That dude is a bag of undisclosable contents (he probably reads stuff like this, he's a self-important twat) and I am really beginning to hope for the worst for him. Your humble blogger also has a job now (duh.) It isn't really bad at all, but for some reason I get all anxious and shit just thinking about it. I think having jobs in High School with bosses who got off on being absolute pricks to people a third their age got to me a little bit. I seriously don't want to go to work. Also, 32 hours is FAR TOO MANY HOURS for a FULL TIME STUDENT to work. Anyway, I'm all anxiety-ridden and still kind of realing from a certain trip to a certain midwestern city. Whatever. Not all of this needs to be made public. Expect a new webcomic on Sunday. It's all written and sketched by hand, I just need to do it in paint. Anyway, I am going to anxiety-ify until I fall asleep.

No comments: