Friday, December 5, 2008

I hate to rag on this one again, but


Fuck the MBTA. Jesus Christ! A less efficient thing couldn't POSSIBLY exist. It should not take me an hour from leaving my apartment to get to Emerson College. I also shouldn't have to wait 20+ minutes for a T train EVER. It's really such a great fucking scam they've got because there is no reasonable alternative. Boston is most certainly not a driving town, and I certainly am not walking into the downtown area from Brighton. So how do I make a stand against the MBTA and show my displeasure with Boston's public transit? I've decided to launch a campaign of disrespect against Daniel Grabauskas, General Manager of the MBTA. If my readers see pictures of him, deface those pictures. If his name appears on anything you see, make sure to indicate that he sucks. But above all, if you see him in person, make him feel small and useless.

3 comments:

Tim said...

it's getting old.

John Barrett said...

I'm not trying to make a joke out of this. I hate the MBTA.

Unknown said...

i'm sure that it's better than the Fairield University Town Shuttle...